Get a professional written evaluations of your aquatics program by ordering one or more of the following:
- Aquatics facility inspection - A detailed walk-through of the aquatics facility to confirm proper operation and compliance with applicable regulations and best practices
- Program documentation review - A critical review of employee manuals, emergency action plans, exposure control plans, training content and implementation, etc.
- Lifeguard evaluation - Unannounced, critical observations of lifeguards on duty
- Lifeguard practical testing - Impromptu testing of the lifesaving, CPR, and first aid knowledge and skills of selected lifeguard staff
- Swimming instructor evaluation - Unannounced, critical observations of swimming instructors on duty
Each of these audits is performed by experienced aquatic supervisors/lifeguarding instructors and is delivered with a written report of findings along with recommendations for improvement. All audits are confidential and stay the property of the agency or organization ordering the service. Upon request, any audit can be videotaped.
To ask for a proposal for providing audits for your program, download, complete, and return the Aquatic Program Audit Order Form.