Water safety is an awareness of the hazards in and around aquatic environments coupled with simple preparations anyone can make to prevent accidents, to facilitate self-rescue, and to come to the aid of another without endangering one’s self.
Scheduled Courses (So Calif)
Custom Instruction for One or More (We come to YOU!)
- Water Safety Orientation for foster parents/adopting parents/daycare/etc.
- Water Safety and Rescue for therapists/counselors/group leaders/safety personnel/etc.
- Safety Training for Swim Coaches — Fast Track
- First Aid and CPR Courses
- Lifeguarding/Lifeguarding Review (small groups only)
- Instructor Courses in First Aid/CPR/Water Safety/Lifeguarding (small groups only)
Professional Aquatic Services
- Audits of Aquatic Facilities and Personnel
- Consulting for Aquatic Policy, Procedure, Programming, etc.
- Documentation for Aquatic Facilities
- Expert Witnessing
First Aid/CPR, Lifesaving, and Water Safety Info
- Aquatic Facility Management
- First Aid and CPR
- Lifesaving and Lifeguards
- Swimming Instruction/Coaching
- Water Safety for Everyone
A global concern, water safety must become a priority to individuals, families, loved ones and friends, and communities, throughout the world. It must be practiced by lifeguards and other professional rescuers as well as the general public. Swimming and water safety should be taught to every child.