Title 22 First Aid Regulation
Title 22 First Aid refers to a California course of study for public safety personnel, consisting of 15 hours of first aid and 6 hours of CPR.
To review the Title 22 First Aid law:
- Go to the Thomson Reuters CCR Web site. (Thomson Reuters maintains the California Code of Regulations for the State.) A list of Title links appears.
- Click the Title 22 link. A table of contents with plus/minus boxes appears.
- Click the Division 9 plus box to expand content. Chapters under Division 9 appear.
- Click the Chapter 1.5 plus box to expand content. Articles under Chapter 1.5 appear.
- Click the plus box of the desired Article. Links to¬†sections under the Article appears.
- Click a desired link to open the section and read that part of the law.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 to read additional sections.